The Best Homemade Pizza Dough
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out!
Make Pizza Dough
Easy Homemade Pizza Dough
3cup – All Purpose Flour
1cup – Water
2tsp – Yeast
1tsp – Salt
1tbsp – Sugar
3tbsp – Olive Oil
make pizza Dough
make Pizza Dough
PIZZA DOUGH by NAUSH:
• Water (Luke warm) ½ cup + 1 cup
• Instant Yeast (khameer) 2 1/4 teaspoons (2 teaspoons + 1/4 teaspoon)
• Sugar 2 teaspoons
• Salt 1.5 teaspoon
• Vinegar 1 teaspoon
• Olive Oil 3 tablespoons
• All purpose flour (maida) 4 cups
• Samolina (sooji)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OVEN:
• Oven Preheat: Temperature 230 *C , Duration: 30 minutes, both rods on (upper and lower).
• Pizza base prebake: Temperature 230*C, Duration: 6 minutes, both rods on (upper and lower).
• Pizza bake (After adding the toppings: Temperature 230*C, Duration 8-10 minutes, both rods on (upper and lower).
• For golden color on cheese: Temperature 230*C, Duration 1-2 minutes with only top rod until cheese is golden
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STOVE TOP:
• Pan Preheat: Flame : Medium low flame, Duration: 1-2 minutes (It should not smoke)
• Pizza base pre-cook: Flame: Low, Lid covered with aluminium foil or kitchen towel, Duration 6 minutes
• Pizza base cooking: Flame: low, duration 8-10 minutes
TIPS TO MAKE A PERFECT DOUGH:
• Yeast Proofing Time: 5 minutes
• Dough rising time: 1.5 hours
• Only use measuring spoons and measuring cups…tea cup and spoon will not give you good results.
• Water should be luke warm (neem garam) not too hot not too cold.
• If yeast does not foam then the dough will not rise
• To measure the flour, do not pack the cup with flour. Measure lightly and level them.
• Start with 3 cups of flour. Keep mixing and then kneading. The mixture will be quite sticky keep adding little bit of flour. At a max, you should use 3 cups and 3/4 cup. Using more than that will result in hard dough which will not be soft when baked.
• Knead for 7 minutes straight until sough is smooth and stretchy.
• Keep the dough for full 1.5 hours at a warm place.
• If you keep the dough for longer it will become sour.
• After PRE-BAKE for 6 minutes, let the dough come to room temperature and then wrap it in a bag to make it airtight and freeze for up to one month. When you want to bake it just put it at room temperature until it is defrosted, add your favorite toppings and bake according to baking instructions.
• You cannot freeze stove-top dough.
• 1 Tomato can of 400 gms (or 4 -5 ripe tomatoes, skin removed and blended)
• Tomato Paste (1/2 packet from 135 gm packet means you need to add roughly 67 gms) or 4-5 tablespoons of ketchup
• Olive oil 2 tablespoons
• Garlic clove 1
• Sugar 1 teaspoon
• Salt 1/2 teaspoon
• Oregano 1 teaspoon
• Chili flakes ½ teaspoon
• Black pepper powder ½ teaspoon
MAKE PIZZA DOUGH
This is my technique to make the best pizza dough using dry yeast. Not only will it make life easier, it tastes just as delicious and will help you make your dough consistently every single time! Now stop drooling and start kneading! What’s your favourite pizza topping?
Homemade Pizza Dough
Today I am sharing my recipe for the ultimate pizza dough that you can use to make either a thin crispy crust or a thick soft crust.
Here are the list of ingerdients and measurements-
2 cups AP flour
3/4 cup luke warm water
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp dry active yeast
Easy Pizza Dough
In this tutorial I will show you How to stretch Pizza Dough, for a Neapolitan, American style pizza.