BEST Carrot Cake Recipe
Carrot Cake :
– 250 gr All Purpose Flour ( 1 cup + 2/3 cup)
– 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
– 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
– 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
– Pinch of Nutmeg
-1/2 tsp Salt
– 160 gr Light Brown Sugar ( 3/4 cup )
– 150 gr Carrots ( 5.5 ounces)
– 110 gr Butter ( 1 stick melted )
– 40 gr Oil ( 3 tbsp)
– 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
– 3 Large Eggs OR 4 medium eggs
– Walnuts Optional
This is the MOST DELICIOUS CARROT CAKE YOU’LL EVER EAT! I love this recipe so much! If you can’t eat nuts, simply omit them! The cream cheese frosting is so light and creamy – a perfect pair with the cake. FULL RECIPE BELOW!
Easy Carrot Cake Recipe
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
¾ tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
1 ½ cups unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
3 large eggs
½ cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup water
1 lb carrots, peeled and grated
1 cup pecans, finely chopped (optional if you have a nut allergy)
Cream Cheese Frosting:
250g cream cheese, room temperature
1 ½ cups unsalted butter, room temperature
3 cups confectioner’s sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
orange and green food coloring
Bake the cake:
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg.
2. In a large bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating with each addition. Add the vanilla extract, water and carrots and beat until combined. Add the flour and pecans and mix together on low speed, until fully combined.
3. Divide the batter between 4 greased and floured 6” round cake pans or 3 greased and floured 9” round cake pans. Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centers comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Make the frosting:
1. Beat the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and combine.
2. Add the confectioner’s sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Dye ¼ cup of the frosting orange and another ¼ cup green. Place the orange frosting into a piping bag fitted with a medium-sized round piping tip. Place the green frosting into a piping bag fitted with a small round piping tip.
1. Slice the tops and bottoms off all cakes to smooth the surface. Stack the cakes on your work surface and spread some frosting between each layer. Coat the cake in a thin layer of frosting, then transfer to the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
2. Coat the cake in a thick, generous layer of frosting. Smooth the top and sides. Pipe carrots using the orange frosting, by starting at the widest end of the carrot and pulling the piping bag towards you, making a point. Pipe little lines with the green frosting to create the carrot tops. Enjoy!
Carrot Cake is my second favorite cake when I need a keto dessert. First is white cake and then comes carrot cake. I created this keto carrot cake recipe with cream cheese frosting because I needed to satisfy my occasional craving for keto cake. This low carb cake recipe is moist and full of carrot & spice flavor.
This low carb carrot cake is made using REAL carrots. Don’t be afraid of carrots on the keto diet. They are loaded with fiber and vitamins. Sure, they might have carbs, but this keto carrot cake recipe on uses 1 cup of shredded carrots for the entire cake!
Carrot Cake Recipe
BEST CARROT CAKE
Literally the BEST carrot cake ever! Simple, with no secret or special ingredients, this delicious carrot cake with whipped cream cheese frosting is soft and unbelievably tender. This healthy carrot cake, loaded with sweet cinnamon and carrots is moist and incredibly delicious. I hope you love this recipe as much as I do!
• 3 cups peeled, shredded carrots, (6 medium)
• 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon ground Ginger
• 6 large eggs
• 3 cups granulated sugar
• Raspberry jam
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
• 1 cup cold heavy Whipping Cream
• 1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
carrot cake recipe
You like carrot or not you will like this carrot cake. It’s soft and moist, you don’t really taste carrot in it. Orange flavor goes very well with it, This is my own recipe and this is how I like my carrot cake. but if you want to use vanilla, cinnamon, almond you certainly can. Although I strongly recommend that you try the way it is.