Hi friends, this is an easy peasy recipe for you….. healthy and tasty carrot chips for kids, try it and let me know your comments…..
Carrot medium size 2
Pinch of salt and Turmeric
Oil to fry
Love you all
BAKED CARROT CHIPS
2 medium carrots
Salt to taste
2 teaspoons mixed herbs
2 teaspoons chilli flakes
1 teaspoon dried ginger powder
1½ teaspoon chaat masala
2 tablespoons semolina
2 teaspoons oil
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
1. Peel the carrots and cut into strips.
2. Mix together carrots, salt, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, ginger powder, chaat masala, semolina and oil in a bowl.
3. Spread the carrots on a baking tray and bake at 180˚C for 20-22 minutes.
4. Mix together mayonnaise, mixed herbs, basil leaves and garlic in a bowl.
5. Serve the baked carrot chips with the prepared dip.
3 – 5 Carrots
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 Tbsp Salt
2 Tbsp Wheat Germ (OPTIONAL)
Preheat oven to 475. Slice carrots into french fries form. Add the oil, salt, and wheat germ. Place on a baking pan and bake on 475 for 20-30 min. If you like your carrots EXTRA EXTRA crispy like I do, wait until the carrots are very well cooked(almost burnt lol).
== INGREDIENTS ==
– about 2 carrots
– olive oil
– sea salt
– chili powder
== RECIPE ==
1. Peel and rinse the carrots
2. Slice them up into thin strips. Make sure to slice them in a sharp angle so you get big and long slices
3. Put them in a bowl, add some olive oil
4. Mix it up
5. Season with sea salt, pepper and chili powder
6. Mix it up again
7. Spread them on a baking tray covered with baking paper
8. Preheat the oven to 200°C and place the tray in tehre for about 15 minutes!
Do mind every oven is different so just makes sure to bake them untill they’re crispy!
16. When they’re crispy, serve them up!!