Grilled Chicken Marinade
This recipe for an easy grilled chicken marinade comes from the Bengal Barbecue at Disneyland resort. Also called Tonkatsu Marinade, this is the simple grilled chicken marinade recipe that they use on their Chieftain Chicken Skewers. The sauce comes together quickly and is definitely a step up from your standard Teriyaki sauce.
Here’s how to make it:
1 cup teriyaki sauce
1 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sherry wine
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon ground pepper
3 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
2 tablespoons minced garlic
How to Make the Grilled Chicken Marinade: Mix ingredients and marinate chicken a few hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
e Best Chicken marinade | grilled Chicken
This is one of my favorite chicken marinades that I use all the time!
The chicken always comes out so moist/ juicy and full of flavor so iIhope you try it out one day and let me know what you thought about it in the comment section below! Thanks for watching!
2 pounds chicken
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 clove garlic
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
1 + 1/2 Tablespoons Grill chicken seasoning (such as McCormick Montreal chicken seasoning)
1. Brush both sides of steaks with olive oil, add salt and pepper.
2. Spray grill with non stick cooking spray and ignite grill.
3. Allow grill to heat to 450 degrees.
4. Place tuna steaks on grill.
5. After 1-2 minutes, rotate steaks to get those perfect grill marks.
6. After 3-4 minutes total on first side, flip steaks.
7. Allow steaks to cook another 3-4 minutes and remove.
8. Serve and enjoy!